Robbie w telewizji i radiu.

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
Morris Moss
Robviously Robsessed
Robviously Robsessed

Postautor: Morris Moss » 20:47, pt, 18.kwie 2008

Robbie Williams' close encounter with programme-maker Ronson

The following correction was printed in the Guardian's Corrections and clarifications column, Wednesday April 16 2008

Journey to the Other Side, a Radio 4 documentary presented by Robbie Williams and Jon Ronson, was made by the independent production company Unique, not by White Pebble Media as we said in the article below. The article also included comments from a Radio 4 source who said Williams approached the station because he was a fan of Radio 4 and that he and Ronson formed an unlikely friendship in the course of making the programme. In fact the pair were previously acquainted and this is how they came to make the documentary.

BBC Radio 4 is to air a documentary about UFOs co-presented by the unlikely pairing of the pop star Robbie Williams and the documentary-maker Jon Ronson.

The pair have collaborated on Robbie Williams and Jon Ronson Journey to the Other Side, in which they visit a UFO conference in Laughlin, Nevada, for three days.

Radio 4 will broadcast the 30-minute documentary on May 6.

A Radio 4 source said that Williams and Ronson "formed a close and, some would say, unlikely friendship" during the course of making the programme earlier this year.

The source added that Williams approached the station with the idea because of his interest in the subject of extraterrestrial life and because he was a "fan of Radio 4".

Radio 4 listeners will hear Williams and Ronson meet a doctor who claims to have 15 metallic objects that are "not earthly".

They also encounter a British woman, Ann Andrews, who believes that her youngest son, Jason, is an "indigo child" - an infant abducted by extraterrestrials while in the womb and sent back to Earth to save the planet.

The documentary was recorded on location over three days in Los Angeles, where Williams lives, and Nevada.

Ronson will be writing about his adventures with Williams exclusively in next week's Guardian Weekend magazine.

Journey to the Other Side's subject matter is familiar territory for Ronson. But his choice of a celebrity sidekick marks a departure for the programme-maker, who made his name with his television documentaries, mainly for Channel 4, about bizarre aspects of human life.

These have included the Channel 4 documentaries The Double Life of Jonathan King in 2002 and Crazy Rulers of the World, which Ronson made in 2004.

Williams, a former singer with the boyband Take That, has enjoyed global chart success as a solo artist since he left the group in 1995 with hit songs such as Millennium, Rock DJ and Angels.

Robbie Williams and Jon Ronson Journey to the Other Side was made by White Pebble Media, the independent production company run by Laura Parfitt, wife of Radio 1 controller Andy Parfitt.

· This article was amended on Friday April 11 2008.

guardian.co.uk

A tu polski news, baaardzo skrócony...:

Robbie Williams dobrał się do UFO

Robbie Williams poprowadzi dokumentalną audycję radiową o UFO. Program zostanie wyemitowany 6 maja o godz. 18.30 na antenie BBC Radio 4
Były wokalista Take That, nagrał audycję z dokumentalistą Jon Ronsonem w Los Angeles oraz na konferencji dotyczącej kosmitów w Laughlin, w stanie Nevada.

Projekt obu panów jest zatytułowany "Podróż Robbie'go Williamsa i Jona Ronsona w inny wymiar".

Williams zgodził się wystąpić w audycji, ponieważ sam interesuje się pozaziemskimi cywilizacjami.

onet.pl

Awatar użytkownika
zeniu007
Robviously Robsessed
Robviously Robsessed
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: zeniu007 » 21:29, pt, 18.kwie 2008

Właśnie dziś dostałem tą wiadomość na maila. A to ciekawe. Może się załapię i posłucham... A chciałbym usłyszeć, co Pan Williams ma do powiedzenia na temat UFO ;)
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Morris Moss
Robviously Robsessed
Robviously Robsessed

Postautor: Morris Moss » 21:50, pt, 18.kwie 2008

Robbie Meets... Jon Ronson

What’s wrong?
Nothing. Why? Did someone say something?

What are your favorite crisps?

Salt and vinegar, although if truth be told I am trying to cut crisps out of my diet. I choose life!

You make a T-shirt with a slogan on it what does it say?
Safety first

Tell us joke

This isn’t a joke. It is a moral conundrum, told to me by the comedy writer Graham Linehan: You are walking through a forest. You come to a clearing. There in the clearing you find an elderly Hitler. You realize to your horror that He Has escaped justice all these years. Hitler tells you He very much enjoys your work. Do you turn him in?

What did you do well today?
I took my son to see King Kong well. And I Am trying to write a movie script and I gave my villain a good hobby. And I didn’t smoke well.

What did you badly?
I was friendly to my mother-in-law badly. I fear it may have accidentally come out as not friendly.

They make a film about your life, what do they call it?
I'm delighted to say that I don’t have to answer this question theoretically. They are calling it Them. Unless they decide they don’t want people to be confused with the bug movie from the 50’s and change the title. And some other people are trying to make a film based on a story I wrote about taking my son to meet Santa In Lapland and everything going wrong. That’s going to be called A Fantastic Life.

Out of 10 how do you feel Wright? 1 is suicide, 10’s orgasm.

Who is your favorite person In the Word?

Joel, my seven-year-old son.

What Word/s did you hale trouble pronouncing when you were growing up. Please spell how you pronounce Word/s.
Virginal. One memorable day, when I was fifteen, I pronounced it „Vaginal” In mixed company.

Name your favorite song? Make a list if you like…
Simon Smith And His Amazing Dancing Near – Randy Newman
Where Is My Mind? – The Pixies
Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
Fell In Love With A Girl – White Stripes
Queen Bitch – David Bowie
Positively 4th Street – Bob Dylan
Desperado – Why do I always forgot who sung it? Not the Eagles version. The woman. You know.
Me And Bobby McGee – Kris Kristoffersen
Bring The Noise – Public Enemy
Roadrunner – Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers.

Favorite album?
If I Should Fall From Grace With God – The Pogues
Land if Dreams – Randy Newman
Transformer – Lou Reed
Rockin’ And Romance – Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers

What happened to your dreams?
Most of theme came true. Admittedly not the one about being a pop star. If turns out that I Gould hale had to be musical?. But the other ones came true.

Excluding Back for Good, what was your favorite Take That song?
Could It Be Magic

What is the King of nuts?
Cashews

What is the Queen of nuts?
Almonds

What chips Gould James Bond eat?
I think James Bond would – link me – choose life.

What is my best song?

Angles. I really like She’s The One too, although I read somewhere that you hate it. I don’t understand why. Maybe you associate it with some bad experience that occurred whilst you were learning to ice-skate?

What’s my worst? Don’t worry I won’t be offended.
That one where – In the video – you’ve been arrested immigration or foreign Police. That one passed me by a little. Are you sure you aren’t offended?

Who was your hero growing up?
I can’t just one. Tom Waits, Bob Dylan, John Cooper-Clarke, David Bowie, Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid, Woody Allen.

Name your favorite Mr Man?
Mr Anxious

You are given a super Power, what is it?
Invisibility, although of course those who choose invisibility are crouching, fearful perverts. I should have chosen flight.

Who was your first crush? Do you know them today?
Beth Taylor. I saw her a few months ago In Manchester. She was pregnant with her second child.

Favorite TV show from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s
Hmmm
70’s: Mary Mungo And Minge (Well, it was at the time)
80’s: The Tube (Well, it was at the time)
90’s Seinfeld

What’s a good question for those questionnaires?
Have you ever seen a ghost? If so, describe what happened.

Thank you captain… I hope that wasn’t too stressful.
Thank YOU.
Ostatnio zmieniony 13:33, śr, 23.kwie 2008 przez Morris Moss, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
drivel
Zaawansowana Robsesja
Zaawansowana Robsesja
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: drivel » 00:42, sob, 19.kwie 2008

Are sure it's the right Robbie? His "son," "mother-in-law," vigneard chips??? (is he fucking crazy? they suck!!!)

No dobra, wywiad zabawny, całkiem fajny, ale gust muzyczny ma do bani. A jeśli o chisy chodzi, to szkoda gadać...
black out the window, it's party time
you know how I love stormy weather, so let's all play suicide...

Obrazek

Is it just me or is this board pretty much dead?
btw - fuck oasis

Awatar użytkownika
...Aguśka...
Max Robviously Robsessed
Max Robviously Robsessed

Postautor: ...Aguśka... » 10:21, śr, 23.kwie 2008

Przeniosłam temat z Newsów bo możliwe ze kroji sie z tego wieksza afera.

Morrisa zaś prosze o przetłumaczenie tegoż wywiadu... na cito (znaczy sie błyskawicznie) :wink:
W końcu jak cos wrzucamy z netu to tłumaczymy.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Morris Moss
Robviously Robsessed
Robviously Robsessed

Postautor: Morris Moss » 10:43, śr, 23.kwie 2008

Dżizaas. Niech już będzie. Jak karzą to trza zrobić, a w szczególności jak to moderator albo admin. Postaram się jak najszybciej... :twisted:

Awatar użytkownika
Morris Moss
Robviously Robsessed
Robviously Robsessed

Postautor: Morris Moss » 22:47, czw, 24.kwie 2008

Robbie Spotyka... Jona Ronsona

Coś nie tak?
Nic. Dlaczego? Czy ktoś coś powiedział?

Jakie są Twoje ulubione chipsy?
Słone i octowe, chociaż jeśli miałem mówić prawdę próbuję odrzucić chipsy z mojej diety. Wybieram życie!

Nosisz koszulkę ze sloganem, co on oznacza?
Bezpieczeństwo przedewszystkim

Opowiedz nam kawał.
To nie jest kawał. To jest moralna zagadka, opowiedziana mi przez pisarza komediowego Grahama Linehana: Idziesz przez las. Wchodzisz na polanę. Znajdujesz na niej starszego Hitlera. Uświadamiasz sobie swoje przerażenie, że uciekał przed wymiarem sprawiedliwości przez tyle lat. Hitler mówi Ci, że bardzo lubi Twoją pracę. Zamienisz się z nim?

Co zrobiłeś dzisiaj dobrze?
Zabrałem syna zobaczyć King Konga. Próbuję napisać scenariusz do filmu i dałem mojemu czarnemu charakterowi dobre hobby. I nie palę zbyt dużo.

Co zrobiłeś dzisiaj źle?
Byłem przyjacielski dla mojej teściowej. Boję się, że może to czasami wyglądać nie przyjacielsko.

Nagrywają film o tobie jak go nazwią?
Z przyjemnością mówię, że nie muszę odpowiadać na jego pytania, teoretycznie. Nazywają to Im. Jeżeli zdecydują, że nie chcą żeby ludzie mylili z namiętnym filmem z lat pięćdziesiątych zmienią tytuł. I parę innych ludzi próbuje zrobić film bazujący na historii, którą napisałem o zabieraniu mojego syna aby poznał Mikołaja w Laponii i wszystko poszło źle. Ma być nazwany ”Fantastyczne życie”

W skali do 10, jak się czujesz teraz? 1 to samobójstwo, 10 to orgazm.

Kto jest Twoją ulubioną osobą na świecie?
Joel, mój siedmioletni syn.

Z wymową jakiego słowa/słów miałeś problem kiedy dorastałeś? Proszę przeliteruj to słowo jak je mówiłeś?
Virginal. Pewnego pamiętnego dnia, kiedy miałem 15 lat w przedsiębiorstwie miksującym, wymówiłem to „Vaginal”.

Nazwa Twojej ulubionej piosenki? Zrób listę jeśli lubisz…
Simon Smith And His Amazing Dancing Near – Randy Newman
Where Is My Mind? – The Pixies
Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
Fell In Love With A Girl – White Stripes
Queen Bitch – David Bowie
Positively 4th Street – Bob Dylan
Desperado – Why do I always forgot who sung it? Not the Eagles version. The woman. You know.
Me And Bobby McGee – Kris Kristoffersen
Bring The Nosie – Public Enemy
Roadrunner – Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers.

Ulubiony album?
If I Should Fall From Grace With God – The Pogues
Land if Dreas – Randy Newman
Transormer – Lou Reed
Rocki’ And Romance – Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers

Co się dzieje z Twoimi snami?
Większość z nich się sprawdza. Trzeba przyznać, że nie jeden jest o byciu gwiazdą pop (To sprawia, że chciałbym być muzykiem). Ale drugie stają się prawdziwe.

Z wyjątkiem Back fo Good, jaka jest Twoja ulubiona piosenka Take That?
Could It Be Magic

Co jest królem orzechów?
Orzechy nerkowca

Co jest księżniczką orzechów?
Migdały

Jakie chipsy mógłby jeść James Bond?
Myślę, że James Bon mógłby – jak ja – wybrać życie.

Jaka jest moja najlepsza piosenka?
Angles. Naprawdę lubię także She’s The One, chociaż czytałem gdzieś, że jej nienawidzisz. Nie mogę zrozumieć dlaczego. Być może wiążesz ją ze złymi doświadczeniami gdy uczyłeś się łyżwiarstwa.

Jaka jest moja najgorsza? Nie bój się, nie obrażę się.
Była taka jedna – W teledysku – byłeś imigrantem aresztowanym przez zagraniczną policję. Ta jedna trochę mnie minęła. Jesteś pewny, ze nie jesteś obrażony?

Kto był Twoim bohaterem kiedy dorastałeś?
Nie miałem jednego. Tom Waits, Bob Dylan, John Cooper-Clarke, David Bowie, Butch Cassidy i The Sundance Kid, Woody Allen.

Nazwisko Twojego ulubionego Mr Man’a?
Mr Anxious

Jesteś poddany super sile. Co to jest?
Niewidzialność, oczywiście ci którzy wybrali niewidzialność są strasznie zboczeni. Powinienem wybrać latanie.

Kto był Twoją pierwszą miłością? Znasz ja teraz?
Beth Taylor. Widziałem ją parę miesięcy temu w Manchesterze. Była w ciąży z drugim dzieckiem.

Ulubione show od siedemdziesiątych, osiemdziesiątych i dziewięćdziesiątych lat.
Hmmm
70-te: Mary Mungo And Minge (To było na czasie.)
80-te: The Tube (To było na czasie.)
90-te: Seinfeld

Jakie jest dobre pytanie do tamtego kwestionariusza?
Czy kiedykolwiek widziałeś ducha? Jeśli tak opisz co się stało.

Dziękuję kapitanie… Mam nadzieję, że nie było to zbyt stresujące.
Ja dziękuje.

Wróć do „Telewizja i radio”